HAUTE HIPPIE COACHELLA 2018 VIP EXPERIENCE CONTEST RULES – at HAUTEHIPPIE.com
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, 13+. CONTEST PERIOD RUNS FROM FEBRUARY 28, 2018 12:00 PM (EST) THROUGH MARCH 18, 2018, 4:00PM (EST). ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BEFORE ANY PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE RELEASE WILL BE REQUIRED AND SPONSOR OBTAINS A NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO POST AND USE ANY AND ALL CONTENT SUBMITTED AS PART OF THE CONTEST. ONLY THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED. SPONSOR: HH HOUSE, LLC, 1201 W 5TH STREET, SUITE T-1100, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA 90017. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EVENT/PRIZE CHANGES AND/OR CANCELLATIONS. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS TO AND FROM THE EVENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
ARBITRATION - ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE CONTEST ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility. The HAUTE HIPPIE (the "Contest") is open only to individuals (not groups) who are at the time of entry: (i) legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States, excluding residents of Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories, possessions and overseas installations, and the District of Columbia; and (ii) at least thirteen (13) years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of HH House, LLC ("Sponsor"), its parent, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and distributors (collectively, the "Contest Entities"), and each of such employees', officers' and directors' immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. For purposes of this Contest, immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and those living in the same household shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether legally related or not. Void where prohibited by law.
By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these "Official Rules" and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects. Any individual's act of accepting and/or completing an Entry (defined below) is deemed to be acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. Contest Period. The Contest will be offered only at the Contest Website as defined below and the Contest is over at such time as all Entries have been submitted by end of the Contest Period.
3. How to Participate. Eligible individuals must visit the HAUTE HIPPIE website at https://hautehippie.com/coachella (the “Contest Website”) and type in their name, email address and then, click “Enter to Win” during the Contest Period (the "Entry"). One (1) winner will be selected at random on March 19, 2018.
4. Prize Redemption. The potential winner will be notified by email on March 19, 2018. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and potential winner subject to verification by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Prize winner will be required to complete, sign and submit an affidavit of eligibility and compliance, liability release and a publicity release ("Prize Acceptance Document"). If these documents are not properly executed or if a potential winner does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, their prize will be forfeited. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified. If a winner does not complete and submit the Prize Acceptance Document, If required, at the time of prize pick-up, their prize may be forfeited and/or awarded to a runner-up, if any, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of the prizes set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prizes.
Entries that are forged, altered mechanically or reproduced will not be accepted and will be void. All Entries must be obtained legitimately as detailed in these Official Rules. Entries may not be transferred, sold, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), given away, traded or obtained through any source other than through the method described in these Official Rules. Any Entry will be void if it fails to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or if determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be unauthorized, illegitimately obtained or if it contains an unauthorized message, code, or other marking not issued by Sponsor for use in the Contest, or if it is defective, contains other mechanical/electronic errors, is produced in error, illegible, unreadable, or blank or contains a seeding, typographical, mechanical or other errors, or does not contain proper security devices. No prize claim will be valid if a person's participation is associated with any Entry deemed void for any reason. Sponsor's sole liability and responsibility for any irregular Entry shall be limited to replacement of another Entry (while Contest Period last). No third party entry or entry through a Contest or other promotional service is permitted. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. To the extent that the Sponsor mistakenly awards more prizes then contemplated by Sponsor in connection with this Contest, Sponsor may void all Entries and cancel the Contest, in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other.
5. Odds. For (2) USD VIP Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival 2018 Tickets, First Weekend Only (April 13 – 15, 2018) and (2) Haute Hippie brand clothing items, approximately 1:2500.
6. Prize and Value. Winner shall receive: (a) two (2) VIP Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival 2018 Tickets, First Weekend Only (April 13 – 15, 2018) valued at $3,300.00 USD, which shall be delivered on or about April 11, 2018; and (b) two (2) Haute Hippie brand clothing items (total retail price not to exceed $2,000.00 USD), which shall be selected by the winner amongst the in-stock items featured on the Contest Website, between March 19, 2018 and April 10, 2018, and delivered by Sponsor to winner via standard ground delivery with signature required upon receipt. (“Prize”) Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider's rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a winner with their prize, the Sponsor may elect to provide winners with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. In the event a prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to not award a prize to that individual. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The ARV of the prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number before their prize is awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winners, or if a minor in the jurisdiction in which s/he resides, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, for the actual value of the prize received. Unclaimed prize will be forfeited. Prize, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize. If the winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person for the entire Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any Event and/or Prize changes and/or cancellations. Winner is responsible for their own travel and accommodations to and from the event
7. General Release. By entering, entrants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Contest Entities, and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempting to participate in the Event, the Contest or from acceptance, possession, misuse, award or use or misuse of any prize or while participating in, traveling to, and/or preparing for any Event, Contest or prize-related activity.
8. Publicity Release. Subject to applicable law, winners irrevocably grant the Contest Entities and each of their licensees, and its and their successors, assigns and sub-licensees the right and permission to use their name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Contest, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation (such as further payment), notice or consideration except for the awarding of the prizes to the winners.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; or (b) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor property or service. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, electronic or human errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or entry information, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (6) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (8) late, lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or mutilated entries or for theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with an Entry.
10. Entry Information and Contest Communications. As a condition of entering the Contest, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Contest and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules. Any information entrants provide to Sponsor may be used to communicate with entrant in relation to this Contest or on a Contest winner's list.
11. Governing Law / Limitation of Liability. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction's laws.
12. Arbitration - BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS' REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Dispute Resolution/Arbitration. The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in Los Angeles County, California and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. The arbitrator's decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration administered by JAMS. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in Los Angeles, CA; provided, however, if none of these locations are convenient for the hearing, the parties may mutually agree on an alternative location. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn't apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, California. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator's fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court.
14. List of Contest Winners/Official Rules Requests. To receive a list of winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope prior to March 19, 2018 to: "HAUTE HIPPIE COACHELLA 2018 VIP EXPERIENCE" Winner's List, HH HOUSE, LLC, 1201 W 5th Street, Suite T-1100, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Please indicate the location (i.e., address) of the store that held the Contest Event in your request. For a copy of these Official Rules, prior to the end of the Contest Period, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to" " HAUTE HIPPIE COACHELLA 2018 VIP EXPERIENCE Official Rules, HH HOUSE, LLC, 1201 W 5th Street, Suite T-1100, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
16. Sponsor. This Contest is sponsored by HH House, LLC, 1201 W 5th Street, Suite T-1100, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Goldenvoice, AEG Live and their employees and affiliates have no association with HH House, LLC or this Contest.